Throughout the ages, followers of different religions have advised people to “have faith” in certain dogmas, but they failed to tell how to gain that trust. They have never said that “faith is a state of mind and can be gained by self-suggestion”.
In a language that anyone can understand it, I will try to describe what is known about the principle by which we cultivate faith, where it does not exist.
- Faith in yourself, faith in the infinite.
- Faith is the “eternal elixir” which gives life and power of thought.
- Faith is the starting point in the accumulation of all wealth.
- Faith is the foundation of all “miracles” and mysteries that can not be explained by science.
- Faith is the only antidote to failure.
- Faith is the cornerstone, “chemical substance” that correlated with prayer, gives the individual the opportunity to communicate directly with Infinite Intelligence.
- Faith is what turns ordinary vibration of thought, created by the mind omulu limited in their spiritual equivalents.
- Faith is the only way that cosmic forces of Infinite Intelligence can be exploited and used by humans.
It is recognized that a man gets, finally, to believe whatever he repeated, whether that information is true or not.
If someone repeats a lie endlessly, finally it will accept it as true.
Moreover, it will confuse it with the truth. Everyone is what it is because of his dominant thoughts.
Your subconcious is responding to your thought, not to your current reality. When you change the thought, your reality must follow suit. If things are going well for you, then focusing upon what is happening now will cause the well-being to continue, but if there are things happening now that are not pleasing, you must find a way of taking your attention away from those unwanted things.
You have to detach any unfavorable influence of the environment and putting your own life in order. If you will analyze the mental qualities and limitations, you will discover that your greatest weakness is lack of self-confidence.
This limitation can be overcomed and shyness can be transformed into courage, with the help of auto-suggestion. Applied, this principle can be done through a simple classification of positive thoughts, declared in writing, memorized and repeated until they become part of the working equipment of the subconscious.
I know I have the ability to get what I really want in life and that is why I ask to myself to be persistent, to act in this regard and continuously and promise here and now that I will.
Source: “Think and Grow rich” – Napoleon Hill