Build your wealthy and unique life.
Journaling is the practice of keeping a diary or journal that explores thoughts and feelings about the events of one’s life.
If you don’t have a reason yet, of why you should keep a journal, you can easily Google it and find up to 100 reasons to inspire you and see which is the most motivating, so you can start journaling.
Hereunder you can find top 10 reasons that we (Treasure team) find as the most important/motivating:
- To capture your brilliant ideas – sometimes ideas and thoughts are running through your mind.Separate them by writing down so you’ll be sure that you keep what’s important.
- To get clarity – you can look at your thoughts from a new perspective.
- For self-improvement – it can be very easy to follow steps that you consider representing an improvement of yourself if you have a detailed list of your personal goals.
- To increase your cash flow – a life development method is writing yourself a check. Often high achievers are using a visualization method regarding the money they want to make, the life they want to live and the relationships they want to have.
- Find out who you really are – be honest with yourself and write down your deepest thoughts and wishes; also you can find the way to communicate with yourself and improve your internal dialogue.
- Develop gratitude for the smallest things – write down every day at least 3 things that you are thankful for. It’s a known method to develop gratitude and find happiness.
- Leave something behind – maybe you don’t have a huge fortune to leave behind for your kids or grandchildren but your story may be more precious and your experience of life may be more valuable.
- Have a guaranteed moment of reflection – Sometimes the words just flow, but other times a prompt can be helpful. Take 15 minutes of your time every day and give yourself a moment to reflect over your plans and to your life. Use your imagination to create the changes that you are looking for.
- Stress Management: helps to calm down – by writing your problems down, you can arrive at solutions you weren’t able to see prior to journaling. Journaling is a safe and proven method for working through anxiety, stress, and emotions.
- Memories – as you already know your mind can’t preserve all your memories. I’m sure that you have good memories that aren’t videotaped or photographed, you can describe your memories through your feelings, describe as much as you can the feelings that you had in some of your experiences and stories.
Start with 2-3 sentences a day. And always start with: “Dear Me …”.
You have plans. You have goals. You have ideas. Write it down.
Design your life. Write your story.